Science: Life Science, Middle School, Student Textbook
Purposeful Design Publications
Purposeful Design provides three year-long science courses for Middle School (for students in grades 6-9). Each provides an in-depth and age-appropriate study of three specific science disciplines, appropriate for students in grades 6-9 and is intended to accomplish the following:
This full-color case-bound and hard cover student textbook includes:
- Excite students about the study of science through hands-on instruction and activity
- Instill and nurture the heart and mind in shaping a biblical worldview
- Foster critical thinking skills through scientific inquiry and investigation
- See the wonder of both the Creation and the Creator in every aspect of the study of science
- Worldview connections
- Critical thinking skills that are developed through scientific inquiry and investigation
- Hands-on learning activities that excite students to want to know more
- The language and processes of science
- Tools to help students be responsible for understanding concepts and lesson objectives
A lab manual (item #20073) is available as well for documentation of student lab experiences.
E-BOOK PURCHASE INFORMATION:
- Your e-book purchase allows a 365-day subscription access through the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Your e-book subscription will begin on the day that you use your redemption code to access the book.
- Redemption codes for e-book purchases are generated during ACSI's regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00AM through 4:30PM - MST). If you make an e-book purchase(s) during non-business hours, you will receive your redemption code(s) during the next regular business day.
- For additional e-book assistance, click here.
Print 978-1-58331-540-8; E-book 978-1-58331-442-5Copyright: