E-Book Access Information
Welcome to Purposeful Design Publications
e-books. We are honored you are considering e-books (textbooks and resources) from Purposeful Design Publications. We continue to work diligently and purposefully to provide you with the very best instructional and professional development resources to use in your classroom and school.
You can download an e-book and read it today on your computer, laptop, Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Android device or Kindle Fire.
Teacher and student* editions (Early Ed to Grade 6)
Middle and High School Bible:
Teacher and student editions
Teacher, student* editions, and student notebooks* (Grades 1-9)
Teacher and student* editions (Grades 1-6)
Teacher and student* editions (Kindergarten to Grade 2)
Teacher and student* editions (Kindergarten to Middle School)
Administrator and Teacher resources
* Student editions and student notebooks in e-book format are not available for Early Education to Grade 3 where applicable.
E-book pages are not suitable for printing.
E-book purchases are non-refundable.
ACCESSING YOUR E-BOOK IS EASY....
- Purchase your e-book subscription and receive your access code.
- Create your Bookshelf account.
- Redeem your access code on Bookshelf online
- Go to My Account
- Click on Redeem
- Enter Access code
- Read your e-book on Bookshelf online
- Download the Bookshelf app on your computer or device to read your e-book offline
- Technical difficulties downloading or accessing the ebook, please contact us at: 800-367-0798
- For additional assistance, contact ACSI Care Team.
You can read your e-book online through your web browser. Learn more
Download the FREE Bookshelf software and read your e-book on your computer. Learn more
A list of non-computer reading devises supported by Bookshelf. Learn more
Answers to common questions regarding e-books. Learn more
E-book Special Features
- Personalized bookshelf: Multiple folders can be created in your bookshelf to store your e-books.
- Highlights: Personalize your book by highlighting and color-coding important information. Add the sticky notes to record your own notes.
- Sharing: Share your highlights and notes with your friends. Subscribe and follow your friends and teachers as they make their own notes and highlights.
- Audio: Software allows auditory learners to hear the lesson as it is read to them. Users can pause and stop the audio as needed.
- Pagination: The e-books follow the same pagination as the print copy.
- Intuitive navigation and search: Search option allows you to search for a phrase or word in your textbook. You can easily navigate through your e-book by going directly to a lesson or paging through the navigation panel.
- Devices: Download and access your e-book in up to 5 devices.
- Automatic Sync: Your e-book is automatically synchronized across all your devices for a seamless reading experience.
- Zoom: Enlarge your page and images easily for better clarity.
- Online and offline access: You can access your e-book anywhere. Free e-reader apps are available for iPad, Windows, Mac and Android.