PreACT Testing Webinars
- PreACT: Using PreACT and PreACT 8/9 to Help Your Students’ College Readiness.
What the Research Says About PreACT
Schools that adopted the PreACT improved more on the ACT test than schools that didn't.
The PreACT test provides students with practice for the ACT test and measures of progress towards college readiness.Schoolwide adoption of the PreACT improves ACT test scores, interest-major fit, and college score-sending behavior.
Read the report.
Key Benefits of PreACT
- Early practice for the ACT test with flexible test administration dates – test on your schedule
- PreACT score and predicted ACT score ranges align to the ACT 1–36 scale
- Students may opt to share their information with colleges and scholarship agencies
- ACT Interest Inventory results provide students with a personalized view of interests with college and career alignment
- Valuable results provide actionable insights to help educators, parents and students make important decisions for the future
- Rapid reporting turnaround within 2-4 weeks of receipt of answer documents allows for early and effective planning to ensure students can attain the future and career success they envision