Science: Grade 3, Teacher Textbook
Purposeful Design Publications
This Purposeful Design inquiry-based science series provides a hands-on approach to science education that will accomplish the following:
E-BOOK PURCHASE INFORMATION:
- Engage students in hands-on activities to experience science
- Develop critical thinking skills through inquiry and investigation
- Provide grade-level rigor and challenge
- Learn the processes and language of science
- Emphasize biblical worldview development in the mind and heart of each student
Series features include:
- Full-color student and teacher books
- Teacher editions include embedded student book pages
- Cross-curricular connections
- Consumable student books grades 1–3
- Student textbook reader and consumable science notebook grades 4–6
- Online resources include: blackline masters, science posters/visual aids, and computer presentations
- Science Equipment Kit (Item #7519, sold separately)
- Your e-book purchase allows a 365-day subscription access through the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Your e-book subscription will begin on the day that you use your redemption code to access the book.
- Redemption codes for e-book purchases are generated during ACSI's regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00AM through 4:30PM - MST). If you make an e-book purchase(s) during non-business hours, you will receive your redemption code(s) during the next regular business day.
- For additional e-book assistance, click here.
Second Edition 2014ISBN:
Print 978-1-58331-530-9; E-book 978-1-58331-472-2