Step 4: Barcode Labels (optional)
AFTER completing the Order for Scoring Services – if you selected "Yes" or "Unsure" to order barcode labels:
1. NEW Testers: The Test Coordinator will receive two autogenerated emails within 5-7 business days.
• The first email will contain the school's unique user name (sample email)
and a link to the secure Online Barcode Ordering system website to
upload Student Roster data.
• The second email will contain your unique password, along with other
important site instructions.
2. PRIOR Testers: The Test Coordinator will receive an autogenerated email reminding you to complete your barcode order and submit a student data file.
3. Schools will receive step-by-step instructions in the email and additional help for Online Barcode Ordering is available. The resources listed below will be accessible in the Online Barcode Ordering System.
Step 1: Open email for the school's credentials and use them to log in to the school's Online Barcode Ordering site.
Step 2: Open the Online Barcode Ordering Guide (interactive) (also available in DataManager under the Iowa Assessment Digital Resources)
• Schools will download the barcode file template from the system, or click here.
• Select the folder "Test Forms Iowa EFG, CogAT 7..." for the correct file.
Step 3: Complete the Barcode Form.
Step 4: Upload the school barcode file and submit.
4. Barcode labels will be shipped within 10 business days after the school's student roster has been uploaded.
• Instructions for Applying Barcode Labels
*Only current year's forms may be used. Contact ACSI Care Team if additional forms are needed.
Step 5: Optional Reports (print copies only, at additional cost)
Schools have the option to order optional paper reports from Riverside.
• Optional printed reports are ordered when you complete the
Order Form for Scoring Services that is included in your OSS Packet.
• Click here to view the sample Optional Reports.
• Optional printed reports will be mailed to the school.
Note: If the Scoring Service Packet is not received within 10-15 business days, please contact ACSI Care Team.