Math: Kindergarten, Teacher Textbook (Second Edition)
Purposeful Design Publications
The Purposeful Design 9-level math series was developed to provide a strong mathematical foundation that will accomplish the following:
The Kindergarten Teacher Edition features:
- Engage students to understanding math concepts taught through manipulative use and modeling
- Provide necessary practice for students to carry out mathematical procedures accurately and efficiently
- Foster problem-solving skills through grade-level appropriate problem-solving guides and real-life application
- Lead students to see math as sensible, useful, and doable
- Prepare students to be mathematical thinkers, skilled to be successful at the next level
E-BOOK PURCHASE INFORMATION:
- Lesson Objectives
- Comprehensive list of materials
- Detailed preparation instructions for each lesson
- Guided instructions with engaging activities, topics for discussion, and formative and summative assessments
- Downloadable resources include blackline and color transparency master-all for print and digital use
- Engaging enrichment activities
- Student pages with answers
- Motivational teacher devotions
- Alternative, Safety, and Extension sidebars
- Your e-book purchase allows a 365-day subscription access through the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Your e-book subscription will begin on the day that you use your redemption code to access the book.
- Redemption codes for e-book purchases are generated during ACSI's regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00AM through 4:30PM - MST). If you make an e-book purchase(s) during non-business hours, you will receive your redemption code(s) during the next regular business day.
- For additional e-book assistance, click here.
Print 978-1-58331-576-7; E-book 978-1-58331-600-9Copyright:
Second Edition 2015