Math: Grade 4, Student Textbook (Second Edition)
Purposeful Design Publications
The Purposeful Design 9-level math series was developed to provide a strong mathematical foundation that will accomplish the following:
The Grade 4 Student Workbook features:
- Engage students to understanding math concepts taught through manipulative use and modeling
- • Provide necessary practice for students to carry out mathematical procedures accurately and efficiently
- • Foster problem-solving skills through grade-level appropriate problem-solving guides and real-life application
- • Lead students to see math as sensible, useful, and doable
- • Prepare students to be mathematical thinkers, skilled to be successful at the next level
(Soft cover, Consumable)
E-BOOK PURCHASE INFORMATION:
- Lessons with hands-on activities, conceptual understanding, problem solving, application, modeling, reasoning, and strands of algebra and geometry
- Strong emphasis of skill development and concept mastery
- Emphasis on STEM's interdisciplinary approach
- Learning-based projects
- More practice materials and activities
- Engaging photographs, tables, charts, and illustrations
- Your e-book purchase allows a 365-day subscription access through the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Your e-book subscription will begin on the day that you use your redemption code to access the book.
- Redemption codes for e-book purchases are generated during ACSI's regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00AM through 4:30PM - MST). If you make an e-book purchase(s) during non-business hours, you will receive your redemption code(s) during the next regular business day.
- For additional e-book assistance, click here.
Print 978-1-58331-583-5; E-book 978-1-58331-604-7Copyright:
Second Edition 2016