ACSI members have extensive access to live webinars, recorded webinars, resource videos, and many other instructional and informational resources in a variety of presentation formats.
Additionally, ACSI members can earn CEU credit with our live webinars, videos, custom trainings, and more!
Did you know that ACSI Members who participate in the ACSI Student Assessment Program receive FREE professional development?
This training is customized for your school and can be done as a partial in-service, after school meeting, for both teachers and administrators. If you are not an ACSI school, please contact us and we can review the different options available to you. Most all trainings are hosted through a live webinar feed to allow interaction between the trainer and trainees.
• Difference in achievement scores and how each is used
• Walkthrough school data reports and analyze the scores
• Work toward fulfilling accreditation standards for data analysis
• Create an action plan to improve student achievement
• Answer the questions of Where am I?, Where do I want to be?, and How am I going to get there?
• And more!
Submit your request below, and we will contact you to get additional information about your specific needs and clear goals to customize the training for your school. This is a FREE service for ACSI schools.
*Non-ACSI schools: If you are not an ACSI member, please submit a request, and we can review training options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you to maximize your assessment program by taking advantage of this member benefit.