Iowa/CogAT Score Reports and Optional Reports
All ACSI Basic Scoring Reports for Iowa Assessments™
and the Cognitive Abilities Test™
are delivered through DataManager
, which includes:
- PDFs of school, class, and individual reports, which can be printed at your school
- Interactive dashboards to view individual and group data
- Ability to disaggregate data and create custom reports
- Management of school users
Some reports can be purchased as optional paper reports
Report Center in DataManager
The Report Center in DataManager provides additional flexibility in viewing reports with streamlined and enhanced navigation for ease of use.
Use the Report Center to:
- Create, save and manage your own unique report criteria in the Reports application
- Set up multiple reports to run concurrently while continuing to work within any DataManager application until the reports are ready for view
- Run reports for large groups of students in a "batch" mode without being tied up waiting on processing
- Run and print a suite of Riverside Central Scoring Service style paper report PDFs.
Suggested Report(s) to Send Home
Test and Score Descriptions
ACSI Basic Scoring Package
Sample DataManager Reports
Student Reports: (additional reports are available)
Group Reports: (additional reports are available)
Optional Sample Reports
Optional paper reports can be added to our robust online reporting to create a unique combination of services that best suits the needs of your school, district, and students. Optional reports are purchased at an additional cost. Click here
Optional reports are ordered using the Order for Scoring Services form included in the Scoring Services Packet. Select illustration below to view the sample report.
These reports ARE NOT AVAILABLE in DataManager, but can be printed by Riverside Insights.
These reports ARE AVAILABLE in DataManager and can also be printed by Riverside Insights.