Science: Earth and Space, Middle School, Teacher Textbook
Purposeful Design Publications
Purposeful Design provides three year-long science courses for Middle School (for students in grades 6-9). Each provides an in-depth and age-appropriate study of three specific science disciplines, appropriate for students in grades 6-9 and is intended to accomplish the following:
- Excite students about the study of science through hands-on instruction and activity
- Instill and nurture the heart and mind in shaping a biblical worldview
- Foster critical thinking skills through scientific inquiry and investigation
- See the wonder of both the Creation and the Creator in every aspect of the study of science
The teacher edition is a sturdy coil-bound book or e-book that includes:
E-BOOK PURCHASE INFORMATION:
- Representative student pages
- Organized content including: At a Glance, which highlights the focus of each lesson; Materials Lists and Teacher Tips; Lesson Objectives; Background Information; Introductions, and Additional Activities
- Available downloadable resources include blackline masters and transparencies
- Your e-book purchase allows a 365-day subscription access through the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Your e-book subscription will begin on the day that you use your redemption code to access the book.
- Redemption codes for e-book purchases are generated during ACSI's regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00AM through 4:30PM - MST). If you make an e-book purchase(s) during non-business hours, you will receive your redemption code(s) during the next regular business day.
- For additional e-book assistance, click here.
Print 978-1-58331-544-6; E-book 978-1-58331-446-3Copyright: