Math: Grade 2, Teacher Textbook (Second Edition)
Purposeful Design Publications
The Purposeful Design 9-level math series was developed to provide a strong mathematical foundation that will accomplish the following:
The Grade 2 Teacher Edition features:
- Engage students to understanding math concepts taught through manipulative use and modeling
- Provide necessary practice for students to carry out mathematical procedures accurately and efficiently
- Foster problem-solving skills through grade-level appropriate problem-solving guides and real-life application
- Lead students to see math as sensible, useful, and doable
- ;Prepare students to be mathematical thinkers, skilled to be successful at the next level
E-BOOK PURCHASE INFORMATION:
- Questions for review and formative assessment
- Editable PowerPoint presentations
- Chapter assessments in traditional test format as well as in editable test bank format
- Relevant biblical worldview activities for both teachers and students
- Cumulative reviews provided every third chapter
- Year-end cumulative review usable as the next grade's pre-assessment tool
- Teacher-friendly Teacher Edition, including embedded student pages
- Downloadable resources are available, including: Blackline masters, computer presentations, and transparency masters
- Your e-book purchase allows a 365-day subscription access through the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Your e-book subscription will begin on the day that you use your redemption code to access the book.
- Redemption codes for e-book purchases are generated during ACSI's regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00AM through 4:30PM - MST). If you make an e-book purchase(s) during non-business hours, you will receive your redemption code(s) during the next regular business day.
- For additional e-book assistance, click here.
Print 978-1-58331-580-4; E-book 978-1-58331-602-3Copyright:
Second Edition 2016