Purposeful Design Publications
Science Series Overview
Connecting Students to a Biblical View of Science
The inquiry-based Purposeful Design Publications Elementary Science textbook series provides a hands-on approach to science education that develops critical thinking skills. Students will learn the processes and language of science integrated with a biblical worldview.
Elementary Series Student Edition Features:
- For Levels 1-3: consumable, full-color student books with a take-home booklet for each chapter
- For Levels 4-6: full-color student hardcover textbook and softcover science notebook for hands-on application practice, and review
Elementary Series Teacher Edition Features:
- Embedded student book pages for easy cross-referencing
- Cross-curricular connections
- Online resources including blackline masters, digital displays, and computer presentations
Upper Level Science Series:
Purposeful Design Publications'upper level science textbook series - Life Science , Earth and Space Science and the Physical Science - are in-depth studies into three specific areas of science and are appropriate for students in grades 6 through 9. These quality textbooks aid in establishing and growing a strong biblical worldview in students.
Important notice regarding Supplemental Editable Tests: PDP editable tests were built to be run by Adobe Flash Player, which has now been identified as having security vulnerabilities and will no longer be supported by Adobe after December 2020. For this reason, your school may experience functionality issues when accessing or maneuvering through the tests in the PDP Upper Level Science series. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post alternative options as soon as possible.