MAKING CONNECTIONS to Improve Student Achievement
Benefits of Fall Testing
The fall testing program uses fall norms, and students are administered the test at their current grade level. For example, a third-grade student will take the third-grade test.
Fall Testing Window:
Iowa Assessments - September 1 through November 30, 2020
TerraNova 3 - September 28 through October 30, 2020
Why should we conduct spring testing?
- Track student achievement from beginning to end of year with "apples to apples" comparisons.
- Establish baseline data for parents to evaluate their child's growth.
- Measure retention to help modify instructional plans.
- Provide targeted intervention using program instructional tools.
- Receive Christian school comparisons.
Who can be assessed? All students, all grades.
This is a FREE service for
ACSI member schools.
Summative & Formative Solutions
Click on one of the icons to learn more about the available assessment programs.
Need a different testing window?
Select an option: