A COMPLETE SOLUTION
Assessment is not the endgame of learning. It is a toolset consisting of summative and periodic components. No single element, no matter how well-intentioned or detailed, can match a complete assessment solution.
Click the image to enlarge.
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and classroom assessments
- Aligned to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and Common Core State Standards
- Anchored by the capstone college readiness assessment, the ACT
- Multiple question types: constructed response, selected response, and technology-enhanced
- Subject areas: English, math, reading, science, and writing for grades 3–10
- Modular administration of subjects and grades available
- Online delivery of assessments with traditional paper-and-pencil option
- Accurately predicts students’ future scores on Aspire Summive and the ACT
- Periodic testing administration offered at home or in classroom
Enrolled 2019-2020 users contact ACT Customer Care at 1-855-730-0400 to get your customized enrollment link.
Enrollment Group Code: ACSI21
State/Contract Code: ACSI
to access PearsonAccessnext Sign In
For assistance, call